Everyday Nutritional Support with Activated B Vitamins
Serving Type: Capsule
Available In Sizes: 120 capsules, 240 capsules
Men's Essentials is a broad-range formula, providing essential vitamins and minerals for energy production and healthy immune support, as well as active B vitamins. The formula contains rhodiola, used in eastern European medicine to provide support during times of stress and schisandra, used in traditional Chinese medicine to support the bodies resistance to stress.
- Provides nutritional support for key men’s health concerns: cognition, energy, testosterone levels and sperm production.
- Contains activated B vitamins – vitamin B6 (P5P), vitamin B9 (folinic acid/5-MTHF), vitamin B12 (mecobalamin) – to support healthy methylation.
- Upgraded formula provides a daily dose of 1000IU of vitamin D3, and vitamin K in the form of K2.
- Vitamin K2 supports healthy bones.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5 and mecobalamin are included to assist energy production.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12 support a healthy nervous system, and rhodiola is used in traditional eastern European and Chinese medicine systems for its adaptogenic properties, to provide support during times of stress.
- Iodine is an essential nutrient for the production of thyroid hormones.
- Schisandra is used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to tonify the kidneys and to support the bodies resistance to stress.
- Support for a healthy immune system provided by selenium, zinc and vitamins A, C and D3.
- Vitamins B9, B6 and B12 help to maintain healthy homocysteine metabolism.
- Provides a broad range of antioxidants, including lycopene, to guard against free radical damage.
- Choline helps maintain healthy liver function.
- Twice a day capsule for easier dosing, with a lower excipient formula (compared to previous formulation).
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||31.8mg|
equiv. thiamine (vitamin B1)
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||20mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (active vitamin B2)||6.8mg|
equiv. riboflavin (vitamin B2)
|Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3)||2.5mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||50mg|
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||4.1mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
equiv. levomefolic acid (5-MTHF)(active vitamin B9)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||100mcg|
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12)||100mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||50mg|
equiv. vitamin D3
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate)||20.7mg|
|Biotin (vitamin H)||75mcg|
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)||7.5mcg|
|Boron (as borax)||0.5mg|
|Calcium (as citrate tetrahydrate)||12.5mg|
|Chromium (as picolinate)||25mcg|
|Copper (as gluconate)||100mcg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||37.5mcg|
|Magnesium (as phosphate pentahydrate)||20mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||1.5mg|
|Molybdenum (as trioxide)||62.5mcg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||25mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||10mg|
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Schisandra chinensis (schisandra) fruit||750mg|
|Rhodiola rosea (rhodiola) root||250mg|
*RE = retinol equivalents
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended daily intake (RDI) of vitamin A is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING - Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible (contains vitamin B6).
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Additional Product Materials