Ultra Muscleze® Night
Rest and Recharge
Serving Type: Oral Powder
Available In Sizes: 240g oral powder, 400g oral powder
Ultra Muscleze® Night provides a readily bioavailable form of magnesium; a specialised blend of amino acid chelates called UltraMag®. Magnesium supplementation relieves sleeplessness, restlessness and excess nervous energy when dietary intake is inadequate. Magnesium supports muscle relaxation. Inositol and magnesium support healthy nervous system activity. Choline aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
Lemon flavoured vegetarian formula.
• Magnesium helps relieve muscular cramps and mild muscle spasms when dietary intake is inadequate.
• Magnesium helps relieve restlessness and sleeplessness when dietary intake is inadequate.
• Choline aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
• Inositol supports nerve conduction via signal transduction between nerve cells.
• Lemon flavoured vegetarian oral powder.
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate - UltraMag®)||2.1 g|
|Calcium (as hydrogen phosphate dihydrate)||601.1 mg|
|Sodium phosphate - dibasic anhydrous||4 mg|
|Inositol (myo-inositol)||1 g|
|Choline bitartrate||625.7 mg|
|Alpha casozepine enriched hydrolysed milk protein||75 mg|
|d-alpha Tocopherol acid succinate||68 mg|
Adults: Take 8g (1 level scoop) once a day before bedtime, or as professionally prescribed. Only use the scoop provided. Mix in 100-200mL of water or juice and consume immediately.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Not suitable for use in children under the age of 12 months, except on health professional advice.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Dietary supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Use within 3 months of opening.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Contains milk products, lactose, sulfites and sugars.