Sublingual Mucosal Absorption
Serving Type: Oral Liquid
Available In Sizes: 50mL oral liquid
Refreshing natural peppermint-flavoured, sublingual oral spray provides a quicker and more efficient method of delivering vitamin B12 in a high dose.
Vitamin B12 is required for the maintenance of healthy red blood cells, methylation pathways, fertility, the nervous system and energy production.
It may be beneficial for people at risk of vitamin B12 deficiency including the elderly, vegetarians and vegans.
- Sublingual oral spray for efficient absorption. One of the ways in which vitamin B12 is absorbed is by passive diffusion across mucosal membranes.
- Great for people on the go.
- May be beneficial for people at risk of vitamin B12 deficiency such as the elderly, vegetarians and vegans.
- Vitamin B12 assists in healthy:
- neurological function
- methylation pathways, specifically through its role in the conversion of homocysteine to methionine and the regeneration of tetrahydrofolate/folate
- red blood cells
- gastrointestinal function
- metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats
- male and female fertility
- energy production
- formation of DNA and the normal growth and replication of all cells
- oral health: reducing the frequency, severity and duration of recurrent mouth ulcers, in otherwise healthy people.
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||500mcg|
Adults: Spray one 170mcL dose (1 spray) under the tongue once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamins should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains ethanol as a preservative.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.
Additional Product Materials