Male Reproductive System Health & Mild Anxiety Relief with Bulgarian Tribulus
Serving Type: Tablet
Available In Sizes: 60 tablets
AndroForce is formulated to support male reproductive health and relief nervous tension, stress and anxiety. Panax ginseng supports physical stamina and endurance and tribulus exerts effects to support male sexual functioning. Zinc and selenium support healthy sperm, and zinc also supports sperm production and testosterone synthesis.
- Supports healthy sexual function and sperm health in males.
- Supports healthy reproductive system health in males.
- Supports physical stamina.
- Supports testosterone synthesis.
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to reduce nervous tension and symptoms of mild anxiety.
- Reduces symptoms of stress.
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Tribulus terrestris (Bulgarian tribulus) herb||5 g|
equiv. to furostanol saponins calculated as protodioscin
|Withania somnifera (winter cherry) root - KSM-66®||4.22 g|
equiv. to withanolides
|Panax ginseng (Korean ginseng) root||750 mg|
equiv. to ginsenosides Rg1-Re-Rf-Rg2-Rb1-Rb2-Rc-Rd
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Pinus pinaster (French maritime pine) stem bark outer||30 g|
|Turnera diffusa (damiana) leaf||500 mg|
|Levocarnitine (L-carnitine)||50 mg|
|Selenium (selenium 100 micrograms)||25 micrograms|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||7.5 mg|
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily, or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Contains lactose.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Additional Product Materials
Volume 71: FX Medicine Spring 2013 edition
Publish Date: 2013-10-31