Sublingual Mucosal Absorption
Serving Type: Oral Liquid
Available In Sizes: 50mL oral liquid
Refreshing peppermint-flavoured, sublingual oral spray provides a quicker and more efficient method of delivering vitamin B12 in a high dose.
Vitamin B12 is required for the maintenance of healthy red blood cell and energy production. B12 Spray supports healthy nervous system function and relieves feelings of fatigue.
It may be beneficial for people at risk of vitamin B12 deficiency including the elderly, vegetarians and vegans.
- Sublingual oral spray for efficient absorption. One of the ways in which vitamin B12 is absorbed is by passive diffusion across mucosal membranes.
- Great for people on the go.
- May be beneficial for people at risk of vitamin B12 deficiency such as the elderly, vegetarians and vegans.
- Vitamin B12 assists in healthy:
- red blood cell production
- metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats
- energy production
- supports healthy gastrointestinal system function when dietary intake is inadequate
- supports healthy immune system function
- assists in maintaining vitamin B12 levels in the body
IngredientsEach 170mcL dose (1 spray) contains:
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||500mcg|
Adults: Spray one 170microlitre dose (1 spray) under the tongue once or twice daily, or as directed by your health professional.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamins can only be of assistance when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Contains ethanol 15% v/v as a preservative.
- Contains potassium sorbate.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
B12 Spray Flyer
Publish Date: 2019-09-04Product information, key features and benefits of B12 Spray
B12 Spray Dispensary Card
Publish Date:B12 Spray Dispensary Card
Hair Analysis: Investigating Heavy Metal Toxicity and Mineral DeficienciesBioCeuticals® presents Dr William Barnes as he provides practitioners with up-to-date information on the subject of essential minerals and toxic metals; including the symptoms of deficiencies and toxicity, methods of measuring mineral status and pract Watch Now »