UltraClean DHA Omega
Support for Brain Development and Cognitive Function
Serving Type: Soft Capsule
Available In Sizes: 60 soft capsules
UltraClean DHA Omega provides a highly concentrated ratio of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Both are essential omega-3 fatty acids, with DHA being an indispensable component of cell membranes and found in large quantities in brain cells.
During pregnancy and lactation, nutritional requirements for DHA are increased as DHA is utilised for the normal development of the brain, nervous system and eyes of the growing foetus and baby. Supplementation in pregnancy and lactation may therefore contribute to cognitive development in young children.
In healthy adults, DHA supplementation may help to maintain healthy mood, and brain and cognitive function.
- DHA may assist in the maintenance of healthy brain and cognitive function and mayreduce the risk of age-related cognitive decline.
- DHA may assist in maintaining normal healthy mood in adults and during pregnancy and postpartum.
- DHA is transferred from the mother to infant through breast milk; maternal intake is important for infant growth and development, cognition, vision and behaviour.
- DHA Omega contains premium GOED*-quality fish oil produced via an exclusive purification process to ensure the highest quality and purity. Organic contaminants such as heavy metals, dioxins, and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) are reduced to below currently mandated regulatory limits.
*Global Organisation for EPA and DHA Omega-3s.
|Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides - fish||1g|
equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Additional Product Materials
BioCeuticals Fish Oil Purity TestPublish Date: 2012-05-03
BioCeuticals Fish Oil Purity: The proof is on the label!Publish Date: 2012-02-20
Dr Mark Donohoe discusses the benefits of using clinically researched fish oils for the best patient outcome.Publish Date: 2010-07-07
Fish oils: Cleaner, Greener & Meaner!Publish Date: 2012-03-01