Iron-Free Preconception, Pregnancy and Lactation Support with Activated B Vitamins
Serving Type: Soft Capsule
Available In Sizes: 60 capsules, 120 capsules
InNatal® is a specially formulated multivitamin providing a broad range of well-researched nutrients to assist women in meeting many of the increased nutritional requirements during preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
The formula contains activated B vitamins to assist with energy production during times of stress. It also provides nutrients important for supporting the healthy growth and development of the foetus and baby including iodine, folinic acid, MTHF, vitamin D3, choline and zinc. The use of multinutrients during preconception and pregnancy has been positively linked with healthy pregnancy outcomes.
- InNatal® has been formulated to provide several key nutrients for pregnancy including iodine, vitamin D3, choline, zinc, folinic acid and MTHF.
- The recommended daily dose of InNatal® Plus Iron provides 500mcg of vitamin B9 as the activated forms of folic acid. Folic acid, if taken daily by women for one month before conception and during pregnancy, may help reduce the risk of having a child with the neural tube defects known as spina bifida and anencephaly.
- Contains some B vitamins in their activated forms.
- Provides 1000IU of vitamin D3 per daily dose and vitamin K2 in the form of menaquinone 7 (MK-7). Vitamins K2 and D3 and involved in the maintenance and development of strong healthy bones.
- Divided daily dose allows for smaller capsules for increased compliance.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||20mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (active vitamin B2)||6.8mg|
equiv. riboflavin (vitamin B2)
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||20mg|
|Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3)||5mg|
equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||16mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Levomefolate calcium ((calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate))||130mcg|
equiv. levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) (active vitamin B9)
|[Total folate 250mcg]||250mcg|
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12)||175mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||175mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||100mg|
equiv. vitamin D3
|d-alpha Tocopherol acid succinate||18.5mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Biotin (vitamin H)||150mcg|
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)||30mcg|
|Calcium (as phosphate)||25mg|
|Chromium (as nicotinate)||25mcg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||135mcg|
|Magnesium (as phosphate pentahydrate)||15mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||1mg|
|Molybdenum (as trioxide)||25mcg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||17.5mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||10mg|
|Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10)||30mg|
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida - seek specific medical advice.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Additional Product Materials
Nutritional and Herbal Management of Hyperglycaemia
Publish Date: 2001
The role of magnesium in clinical practice.
Publish Date: 2005
Publish Date: 2017-07-06