Standardised Echinacea with Nutrients for Immune Support
Serving Type: Capsule
Available In Sizes: 60 capsules
ArmaForce Pregnancy helps to provide gestational immune support with key essential nutrients and standardised echinacea. There is an increased need for vitamin C and zinc during pregnancy, and these nutrients alongside vitamin D and lactoferrin have been shown to help support a healthy immune system. Echinacea is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to help relieve the symptoms associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections. This vegetarian formula includes echinacea standardised to 1% cichoric acid.
- In traditional herbal medicine classification echinacea is a Category A medicine in pregnancy, indicating controlled studies in women have demonstrated no foetal risk.
- Contains zinc, vitamins C and D, and lactoferrin which have been shown to help support a healthy immune system.
- Lactoferrin is a glycoprotein which may help support immune function and boost immune cell activity.
- Echinacea is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to help relieve the symptoms associated associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections, including the common cold, when taken at the first sign of infection.
- Includes echinacea standardised to 1% cichoric acid; one of the main active constituents of Echinacea purpurea root.
- Vegetarian formula.
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||750mg|
equiv. to cichoric acid
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||250mg|
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)||5mcg|
equiv. vitamin D3
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
|Lactoferrin - bovine||100mg|
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Contains lactoferrin derived from cow’s milk.
Additional Product Materials
Publish Date: 2018-09-07