Standardised Andrographis, Echinacea and Olive Leaf
Serving Type: Tablet
Available In Sizes: 30 tablets, 60 tablets, 120 tablets
ArmaForce is a comprehensive formula combining the herbal and nutritional ingredients andrographis, echinacea, olive leaf, vitamin C and zinc. It is scientifically formulated to provide relief of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections and decrease the severity and duration of colds. ArmaForce supplies nutritional support for healthy immune function.
- Each tablet provides 62.5mg andrographolide from a standardised extract of andrographis.
- Echinacea is used in traditional western herbal medicine (WHM) to relieve the severity of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) and support healthy immune function.
- Vitamin C and zinc provide nutritional support for healthy immune function.
- Andrographis reduces the symptoms associated with mild (URTIs), including sore throat.
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve mild fever.
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Andrographis paniculata (andrographis) leaf||2.5g|
equiv. to andrographolide
|Olea europaea (olive) leaf||750mg|
equiv. to oleuropein
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||750mg|
equiv. to cichoric acid
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||250mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
Adults: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under 5 years of age.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Additional Product Materials