Standardised Andrographis, Echinacea and Olive Leaf
Serving Type: Tablet
Available In Sizes: 30 tablets, 60 tablets, 120 tablets
ArmaForce is a comprehensive formula combining the herbal and nutritional ingredients andrographis, echinacea, olive leaf, vitamin C and zinc. It is scientifically formulated to provide relief of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections and decrease the severity and duration of colds. ArmaForce supplies nutritional support for healthy immune function.
- Each tablet provides 62.5mg andrographolide from a standardised extract of andrographis.
- Echinacea is used in traditional western herbal medicine (WHM) to relieve the severity of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) and support healthy immune function.
- Vitamin C and zinc provide nutritional support for healthy immune function.
- Andrographis reduces the symptoms associated with mild (URTIs), including sore throat.
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve mild fever.
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Andrographis paniculata (andrographis) leaf||2.5g|
equiv. to andrographolide
|Olea europaea (olive) leaf||750mg|
equiv. to oleuropein
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||750mg|
equiv. to cichoric acid
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||250mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
Adults: Take 1-2 tablets two times a day during a cold, then reduce to 1 tablet once a day. For regular continuous use, talk to your health professional.
- Adults only. Children under 18 years: Only as professionally prescribed.
- Large doses of andrographis may cause gastric discomfort, vomiting or loss of appetite.
- In rare cases, this product may be associated with taste disturbance.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you have a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis) stop use and seek immediate medical attention.
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Additional Product Materials