Standardised Andrographis and Olive Leaf with Echinacea
Serving Type: Tablet
Available In Sizes: 30 tablets, 60 tablets, 120 tablets
ArmaForce is a comprehensive formula combining the herbal and nutritional ingredients andrographis, echinacea, olive leaf, vitamin C and zinc. It is scientifically formulated to provide relief of symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections and decrease the severity and duration of colds. ArmaForce supplies nutritional support for healthy immune function.
- Each tablet provides 62.5mg andrographolides from a standardised extract of andrographis to help support healthy immune function and provide relief from the symptoms of the common cold.
- Andrographis, echinacea root and olive leaf are traditionally used to provide relief of symptoms of mild upper respiratory catarrh, sore throat and feverish conditions.
- Vitamin C and zinc provide nutritional support for healthy immune function.
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Andrographis paniculata (andrographis) leaf||2.5g|
equiv. to andrographolide
|Olea europaea (olive) leaf||750mg|
equiv. to oleuropein
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||750mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||250mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
Adults: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- Andrographis is not recommended for use in pregnancy.
- If coughing persists consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Large oral doses of andrographis may cause gastric discomfort, vomiting or loss of appetite and/or taste.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Additional Product Materials