Standardised Andrographis, Echinacea and Olive Leaf
Serving Type: Tablet
Available In Sizes: 30 tablets, 60 tablets, 120 tablets
ArmaForce is a comprehensive formula combining the herbal and nutritional ingredients andrographis, echinacea, olive leaf, vitamin C and zinc. It is scientifically formulated to provide relief of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections and decrease the severity and duration of colds. ArmaForce supplies nutritional support for healthy immune function.
- Each tablet provides 62.5mg andrographolide from a standardised extract of andrographis.
- Echinacea is used in traditional western herbal medicine (WHM) to relieve the severity of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) and support healthy immune function.
- Vitamin C and zinc provide nutritional support for healthy immune function.
- Andrographis reduces the symptoms associated with mild (URTIs), including sore throat.
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve mild fever.
IngredientsEach tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Andrographis paniculata (andrographis) leaf||2.5g|
equiv. to andrographolide
|Olea europaea (olive) leaf||750mg|
equiv. to oleuropein
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||750mg|
equiv. to cichoric acid
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||250mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
Adults: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Adults only. Children under 18 years: Only as professionally prescribed.
- Large doses of andrographis may cause gastric discomfort, vomiting or loss of appetite.
- In rare cases, this product may be associated with taste disturbance.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you have a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis) stop use and seek immediate medical attention.
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
Health Benefits of Zinc
Publish Date: 2004Informative description and investigation on the health benefits of zinc.
Publish Date: 2020-02-21Product information, key features and benefits ArmaForce
ArmaForce Dispensary Card
Publish Date: 2020-02-11ArmaForce Dispensary Card
ArmaForce for Juniors Dispensary Cards
Publish Date: 2018-05-23ArmaForce for Juniors for immune support
D-Lightful Vitamin D: A Solution for Good HealthNEW PRACTICAL INSIGHTS More than 30% of the Australian population is vitamin D deficient or insufficient. Without adequate sun exposure, 1000IU and 2000IU of vitamin D supplementation daily is needed to satisfy children''s and adult''s vitamin D requirement. Watch Now »
ImmunotherapyA complex interplay has evolved between the cells of the innate and adaptive immune systems, and the mucosal barrier that interfaces the intestinal lumen and its microbial contents. This seminar will expand your knowledge and confidence in the treatment of many complex health care problems by presenting new therapeutic strategies for immune/ENS/CNS/inflammatory illnesses and by teaching clinicians how to apply microbial exposure strategies in an effective and timely manner. Watch Now »