UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus®
Ultra-Purified, Clinically Trialled EPA/DHA Concentrate
Serving Type: Soft Capsule
Available In Sizes: 60 soft capsules, 120 soft capsules, 240 soft capsules
UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus delivers concentrated omega-3 fatty acids derived from fish oil. Omega-3 fatty acids provide nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy brains and cognitive function in adults, cardiovascular function and has anti-inflammatory activity. Maternal intake of omega-3 during pregnancy and breastfeeding are important for children’s normal healthy growth and development.
- Contains ultra purified, concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish oil that is produced using patented distillation and steam deodourising processes to ensure optimal quality and purity with low odour.
- Pharmaceutical grade fish oil that is highly stable.
- Easily complies with the strict quality standards set by the Global Organisation for EPA and DHA Omega-3 (GOED) regarding acceptable levels for common contaminants including lead, cadmium, mercury, arsenic, dioxins and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs).
- Enteric-coated and flavoured with vanillin to minimise fishy aftertaste.
- Added vitamin E provides antioxidant protection.
- May help reduce joint pain, inflammation and swelling and increase joint mobility associated with arthritis.
- Supports maintenance of normal brain development and function.
- Omega-3 fatty acids make up cell membranes in normal healthy skin cells.
|Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides - fish||1g|
equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
equiv. vitamin E
UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus® excels in purity (low mercury) and freshness (low p-anisidine and peroxide).
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules once to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Additional Product Materials
Advanced Joint Support
Publish Date: 2002
EPA/ DHA - The Intelligence of Fish Oil
Publish Date: 2000
Herbal and Nutritional Support for Stress Management
Publish Date: 2002
Fish Oil Dosage Chart
Publish Date: 2020-03-13
UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus® Flyer
Publish Date: 2018-10-24
Enteric Coating - Are practitioners being misinformed?Publish Date: 2009-06-12
BioCeuticals Fish Oil Purity TestPublish Date: 2012-05-03
BioCeuticals Fish Oil Purity: The proof is on the label!Publish Date: 2012-02-20
Dr Mark Donohoe discusses the benefits of using clinically researched fish oils for the best patient outcome.Publish Date: 2010-07-07
Fish oils: Cleaner, Greener & Meaner!Publish Date: 2012-03-01