Clinically Trialled Doses of Glucosamine and Chondroitin for Joint Pain with MSM
Serving Type: Tablet
Available In Sizes: 60 tablets, 120 tablets
ChondroPlex® combines glucosamine and chondroitin with dimethyl sulfone (MSM) to provide a comprehensive joint formula. ChondroPlex® provides clinically trialled doses of glucosamine and chondroitin to help relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis of the knee including mild joint swelling, pain, reduced mobility, cartilage wear and narrowing joint space.
- Provides key joint nutrients – glucosamine and chondroitin – in convenient tablet form combined with MSM.
- Provides glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate which maintain joint health, enhance healthy joint function and support joint mobility.
- Glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate provide symptomatic relief of mild osteoarthritis and decrease mild joint pain.
- Glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate relieve inflammation and help reduce mild joint swelling.
- Contains GlucosaGreen® glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride and Bioiberica’s CS-BioActive® chondroitin sulfate with OptiMSM®.
- Provides 1500mg of glucosamine, 800mg of chondroitin and 1200mg MSM per daily dose.
|Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride - GlucosaGreen®||628.14mg|
equiv. to glucosamine sulfate
|Bovine sodium chondroitin sulfate - CS BioActive®||293.83mg|
equiv. to chondroitin sulfate
|Dimethyl sulfone - OptiMSM®||400mg|
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times daily or as directed by your health professional.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Contains 242.97mg of sodium per daily dose.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.
Additional Product Materials