Theracurmin BioActive 300mg
Highly Bioavailable Curcumin
Serving Type: Capsule
Available In Sizes: 30 capsules
Theracurmin BioActive 300mg is a highly bioavailable form of curcumin. One capsule provides the bioequivalence of 810mg of common, unformulated curcumin. Curcumin has demonstrated antioxidant properties.
- Highly bioavailable curcumin.
- Helps reduce joint inflammation associated with mild osteoarthritis.
- Antioxidant support.
- May help reduce the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- May help maintain healthy digestive function and emulsify fats in the digestive tract.
- May support normal gallbladder contraction.
Adults: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains maltose.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Additional Product Materials