High dose, Highly Bioavailable Curcumin
Serving Type: Capsule
Available In Sizes: 30 capsules, 60 capsules
Theracurmin Triple is a high dose, highly bioavailable form of curcumin. One capsule contains a formulated form of curcumin, Theracurmin, providing the bioequivalence of 2430 mg of common, unformulated curcumin. Curcumin has demonstrated antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Theracurmin Triple aids in relieving the symptoms of mild osteoarthritis including decreasing mild joint pain and swelling. Theracurmin also supports gallbladder function.
- An antioxidant that helps reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Helps to relieve inflammation.
- Helps relieve mild joint aches and pains.
- Reduces symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, including relieving mild joint aches and pains.
- Relieves mild joint swelling.
- Supports gallbladder function.
- Vegan formula.
|Curcumin (from Theracurmin 240 mg)||90 mg|
Adults: Take 1 capsules one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Contains maltose.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Additional Product Materials