Maximum Strength, Highly Bioavailable Curcumin
Serving Type: Capsule
Available In Sizes: 30 capsules, 60 capsules
Theracurmin Triple is a highly bioavailable form of curcumin that is concentrated to contain three times more curcumin than standard Theracurmin.
- Highly bioavailable curcumin, concentrated to contain three times more curcumin than standard Theracurmin.
- Theracurmin has demonstrated anti-inflammatory properties, helping to relieve inflammation.
- Theracurmin relieves the symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, decreasing mild joint aches and pains, including the knee.
- Theracurmin is an antioxidant that assists in reducing free radicals formed in the body.
- Theracurmin reduces mild joint inflammation and swelling.
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
IngredientsEach capsule contains:
Adults: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily or as directed by your health professional.
- Contains maltose.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
Theracurmin Triple Flyer
Publish Date: 2020-01-17Product information, key features and benefits of Theracurmin Triple
Musculoskeletal Range Dosage Chart
Publish Date: 2018-12-10Dosage guidelines for Musculoskeletal Range
Theracurmin Dispensary Cards
Publish Date: 2020-01-17A convenient dispensary card that highlights the key features and benefits of BioCeuticals Theracurmin BioActive 300mg and Theracurmin Triple.
Theracurmin BioActive Dispensary Card
Publish Date: 2020-05-13A convenient dispensary card that highlights the key features and benefits of Theracurmin BioActive and Theracurmin Triple