UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus®
Ultra-Purified, Clinically Trialled EPA/DHA Concentrate
Serving Type: Soft Capsule
Available In Sizes: 60 soft capsules, 120 soft capsules, 240 soft capsules
UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus delivers concentrated omega-3 fatty acids derived from fish oil. Omega-3 fatty acids provide nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy brains and cognitive function in adults, cardiovascular function and has anti-inflammatory activity. Maternal intake of omega-3 during pregnancy and breastfeeding are important for children’s normal healthy growth and development.
- Contains ultra purified, concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish oil that is produced using patented distillation and steam deodourising processes to ensure optimal quality and purity with low odour.
- Pharmaceutical grade fish oil that is highly stable.
- Easily complies with the strict quality standards set by the Global Organisation for EPA and DHA Omega-3 (GOED) regarding acceptable levels for common contaminants including lead, cadmium, mercury, arsenic, dioxins and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs).
- Enteric-coated and flavoured with vanillin to minimise fishy aftertaste.
- Added vitamin E provides antioxidant protection.
- May help reduce joint pain, inflammation and swelling and increase joint mobility associated with arthritis.
- Supports maintenance of normal brain development and function.
- Omega-3 fatty acids make up cell membranes in normal healthy skin cells.
IngredientsEach capsule contains:
|Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides - fish||1g|
equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
equiv. vitamin E
UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus® excels in purity (low mercury) and freshness (low p-anisidine and peroxide).
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules once to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
Advanced Joint Support
Publish Date: 2002Informative description, investigation and treatment for advanced joint support.
Enteric Coating - Are practitioners being misinformed?
Publish Date:Informative description and investigation on enteric coating.
EPA/ DHA - The Intelligence of Fish Oil
Publish Date: 2000Informative description, investigation and treatment on EPA/DHA - "The Intelligence of Fish Oil".
Herbal and Nutritional Support for Stress Management
Publish Date: 2002Informative description, investigation and treatment on herbal and nutritional support for stress management.
UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus® Flyer
Publish Date: 2018-10-24Key features and benefits, ingredient information and dosage guidelines for BioCeuticals UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus®.
UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus® Dispensary Card
Publish Date:UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus® Dispensary Card
Enteric coating of tablets and capsules often offers additional advantages to the patient in terms of better patient compliance and enhanced bioavailability. However, the safety of enteric coating has recently been questioned and vilified by some with unsubstantiated claims.
With BioCeuticals®'s new fish oil labels now displaying mercury, p-anisidine and peroxide levels, consumers can be certain of what they're getting – a fish oil that guarantees freshness and low contamination. Purity is at the top of the priority list when it comes to selecting fish oil supplements and BioCeuticals®'s new fish oil labels make it clear they're the obvious choice for purity, strength and quality.1
With BioCeuticals®'s new fish oil labels now displaying mercury, p-anisidine and peroxide levels, consumers can be certain of what they're getting – a fish oil that guarantees freshness and low contamination. Purity is at the top of the priority list when it comes to selecting fish oil supplements and BioCeuticals®'s new fish oil labels make it clear they're the obvious choice for purity, strength and quality. As a member of the Global Organisation of EPA and DHA Omega-3s (GOED), BioCeuticals® chooses only to supply fish oil supplements that meet the strict international quality guidelines set by GOED for heavy metals, other contaminants and oxidation residues.
Join Dr Mark Donohoe, integrative medical practitioner with over 20 years clinical experience, as he examines the benefits of using BioCeuticals UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus in clinical practice. There are numerous fish oil products available on the Australian market which are generally prescribed for a number of inflammatory and cardiovascular conditions. Dr Donohoe discusses the advantages of prescribing BioCeuticals UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus, for its highest purity and beneficial ratios of EPA to DHA that are researched by Australian universities.