Readily Absorbed and Utilised Vitamin D3
Serving Type: Oral Liquid
Available In Sizes: 50mL oral liquid
Liposomes are nano-sized vesicles constructed of a phospholipid bilayer that are readily absorbed across mucous and cell membranes and are therefore better utilised by the body. Liposomes bypass the digestive processes and fuse with cell membranes to deliver encapsulated compounds intracellularly. Vitamin D maintains healthy immune system function and supports the development, mineralisation and strength of bones.
- Aids healthy bone development.
- Supports bone strength and helps maintain bone mineralisation.
- Supports healthy immune system function.
- Maintains vitamin D levels in the body.
- Supports the absorption of dietary calcium.
- Orange flavoured vegetarian formula.
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)
equiv. to vitamin D3
Adults: Pump 1 spray (200 mcL) into the mouth once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Hold the liquid in the mouth 30-120 seconds between the cheek and gum before swallowing. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before food.
Shake well before use.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Do not use in children.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains 12% v/v ethanol.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.