Aids Inflammation and Allergy Relief
Serving Type: Tablet
Available In Sizes: 60 tablets
Quercetain contains a high dose of quercetin combined with a beneficial level of bromelains to provide nutritional support in mild inflammatory and allergic conditions.
- Quercetin may down-regulate the allergic response by reducing the release of histamine while supporting mast cell and basophil integrity.
- Quercetin is an antioxidant bioflavonoid that provides nutritional support for healthy capillary tone.
- Bromelains are proteolytic digestive enzymes.
- Bromelains may provide temporary relief of mild knee pain and may be of therapeutic value in modulating mild inflammation.
Adults: Take 1 tablet once to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Additional Product Materials
Advanced Joint Support
Publish Date: 2002
Publish Date: 2000
Nutritional Support for the Gastrointestinal System
Publish Date: 2001
Heal & Seal, Cleanse & Clear Dosage Chart
Publish Date: 2017-02-01
Publish Date: 2017-10-02