Super Strength, 14 Strain Probiotic
Serving Type: Oral Powder
Available In Sizes: 7 sachets (35g), 14 sachets (70g)
UltraBiotic 500 is a combination of 14 probiotic strains providing 500 billion CFU per 5g sachet. This high strength probiotic provides support for normal healthy digestive and immune systems in a convenient one-a-day dose. It provides good bacteria which may help maintain intestinal flora when taken during and after antibiotic therapy.
- High strength, intensive probiotic.
- 14 probiotic strains providing 500 billion CFU.
- Convenient one-a-day dose.
- May help to maintain intestinal microbiota when taken during and after antibiotic therapy.
- Aids digestion and supports digestive health.
- Supports a normal healthy immune system.
- Halal and Kosher certified.
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-06)||5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (Bi-04)||220 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (HN019)||30 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum (Bi-05)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14)||50 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus brevis (Lbr-35)||15 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11)||10 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus gasseri (Lg-36)||15 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37)||50 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115)||30 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001)||10 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33)||40 billion CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus (St-21)||10 billion CFU|
CFU = colony forming units
Adults: Mix one sachet (5g) into 100mL of water or juice. Consume once daily for 7 or 14 days or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If diarrhoea persists seek medical advice.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- Always read label use only as directed.
Additional Product Materials
UltraBiotic 500 Flyer
Publish Date: 2015-06-15
BioCeuticals' Three-Tiered Approach to Probiotic Stability
Publish Date: 2016-11-22