UltraBiotic Urinary Care
Multi-Faceted Support for Urinary Tract Health
Serving Type: Capsule
Available In Sizes: 30 capsules
UltraBiotic Urinary Care promotes the maintenance of urinary tract health. Cranberry may help to reduce the frequency of recurrent cystitis while Lactobacillus plantarum helps to maintain the balance of healthy flora in the urogenital tract. Pomegranate is a rich source of antioxidants and adequate vitamin D3 is fundamental to supporting a healthy urogenital tract.
- Contains CE15, a highly concentrated cranberry extract standardised to provide 36mg proanthocyanidins per daily dose.
- Cranberry and L. plantarum both inhibit the binding of E. coli to the wall of the urogenital tract, reducing the incidence and frequency of recurrent cystitis.
- L. plantarum may assist in the restoration and maintenance of healthy flora in the urogenital tract, guarding against recurrent cystitis and colonisation of pathogenic bacteria.
- Cranberry may assist in relieving and alleviating urinary odour with incontinence by reducing fermentation of unfriendly bacteria.
- Pomegranate is a rich source of the antioxidant ellagic acid.
- Vitamin D stimulates the body’s antimicrobial defence system in the urogenital tract.
- Modified release capsules, to ensure the pomegranate and lactobacilli reach the lower intestinal tract where ellagic acid is metabolised at greater efficacy.
|Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115)||12.5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32)||1.5 billion CFU|
|Herbal extract standardised equiv. to fresh:|
|Vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) fruit juice - CE15||57g|
equiv. to proanthocyanidins calculated as procyanidin A2
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Punica granatum (pomegranate) fruit peel||3.75g|
equiv. to ellagic acid
equiv. vitamin D3
Adults: Take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule at night, daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pain and irritation persists for more than 48 hours, consult your doctor.
- The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Additional Product Materials
BioCeuticals' Three-Tiered Approach to Probiotic Stability
Publish Date: 2016-11-22
UltraBiotic Urinary Care Flyer
Publish Date: 2018-11-28