Multistrain Probiotic 45 Billion CFU per Capsule
Serving Type: Capsule
Available In Sizes: 30 capsules, 60 capsules
UltraBiotic 45 is a dairy-free blend of 10 probiotic strains delivering 45 billion beneficial organisms to provide nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy digestive system function.
- Assists in the maintenance of healthy intestinal flora and healthy digestive function.
- Provides nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system.
- Relieves abdominal bloating.
- Contains L. acidophilus, B. animalis ssp. lactis, and B.bifidum that are shown to relieve the symptoms of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome.
- S. Thermophilus aids in the digestion of lactose.
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL 63)||15.55 billion CFU*|
|Lactobacillus casei (CUL 06)||9.45 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 + CUL 60)||7.4 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (CUL 66)||3.15 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus fermentum (CUL 67)||1.35 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34)||4.28 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve (CUL 74)||1.35 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)||225 million CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus (CUL 68)||2.25 billion CFU|
*CFU = colony forming units.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by your health professional.
- If symptoms persist or worsen talk to your health professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 24 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
- Always read the label, use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Additional Product Materials
Nutritional Support for the Gastrointestinal System
Publish Date: 2001
Herbal Treatment for Parasites
Publish Date: 2001
Publish Date: 2002
BioCeuticals' Three-Tiered Approach to Probiotic Stability
Publish Date: 2016-11-22
UltraBiotic 45 Flyer
Publish Date: 2017-08-01
Digestive Range- Adult's Dosage Chart
Publish Date: 2019-11-19
Immunity Dosage Chart
Publish Date: 2020-03-13
Probiotics and digestionPublish Date: 2011-12-01
Author: Andrew Whitfieldcook
Scientists unravel probiotics gut defencePublish Date: 2011-02-01
Author: Carl Holm
Probiotics: The LowdownPublish Date: 2011-06-29
BioCeuticals now the Official Nutrition Partner of Melbourne Football ClubPublish Date: 2012-05-01
BioCeuticals is at the forefront of new product development, research and innovationPublish Date: 2013-02-04