Nutritional Support for the Gastrointestinal Tract with Theracurmin
Serving Type: Oral Powder
Available In Sizes: 150g oral powder, 300g oral powder
Intestamine contains key herbs and nutrients that provide support for the structural integrity and functions of a healthy digestive tract and help relieve gastrointestinal (GI) discomfort. This vegan-friendly, shellfish-free blend, now with Theracurmin, helps to nourish, soothe and heal inflamed and irritated GI mucosa.
- Supports and promotes a healthy GI system.
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Provides anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Nourishes the intestinal mucosa to maintain healthy permeability.
- Provides a demulcent effect on the GI tract to help reduce GI inflammation and discomfort.
- Helps relieve symptoms associated with dyspepsia and inflammation of the GI tract.
- May deliver beneficial effects on intestinal flora metabolism.
- Natural pear flavoured.
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Pistacia lentiscus (mastic tree) gum oleoresin||11g|
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Aloe vera (aloe)|
equiv. to leaf inner juice
|Ulmus rubra (slippery elm) stem bark inner||500mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||200mg|
Adults: Mix one 5g dose (1 level metric teaspoon) into 100mL of water or juice. Consume once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
No clinical trials available.
Additional Product Materials
Hepatic Protection, Detoxification and Elimination
Publish Date: 2001Informative description, investigation and treatment for hepatic protection, detoxification and elimination. Read More »
Nutritional Support for the Gastrointestinal System
Publish Date: 2001Informative description, investigation and treatment on nutritional support for the gastrointestinal system. Read More »