Effervescent, High Dose Vitamin C
Serving Type: Oral Powder
Available In Sizes: 200g oral powder, 500g oral powder
Ultra Potent-C® is an orange flavoured effervescent that contains antioxidants zinc, betacarotene and vitamins C and E to help reduce free radical damage to body cells. Vitamin C is involved in a wide range of functions including collagen formation, neurotransmitter synthesis, iron absorption and helps support the immune system to fight illness. Zinc and vitamin C maintain immune system function and support wound healing. Vitamin C also assists in supporting energy production and levels, as well as helping to relieve tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamins E and C, beta carotene and zinc are antioxidants that help to reduce free radical damage to body cells.
- Zinc and vitamin C support immune system function and wound healing.
- Vitamin C assists in supporting energy levels and production and helps to relieve fatigue and tiredness.
- Vitamin C helps to support the immune system to fight illness.
- Vitamin C helps to support collagen formation.
- Vitamin C supports the absorption of dietary iron.
- Vitamin C aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Vegan, orange flavoured effervescent with 2.2g of total vitamin C per 3.5g dose.
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||1.6 g|
|Sodium ascorbate||462.6 mg|
equiv. to ascorbic acid
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||190.8 mg|
equiv. to ascorbic acid
|Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||2.1 g|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||72.7 mg|
equiv. to vitamin E
|Zinc amino acid chelate||21.9 mg|
equiv. to zinc
Adults: Take 3.5g (1 level metric teaspoon) once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Mix in water or juice and consume immediately. For short-term use.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- Contains sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Additional Product Materials