Effervescent, High Dose Vitamin C
Serving Type: Oral Powder
Available In Sizes: 200g oral powder, 500g oral powder
Ultra Potent-C combines a high dose of various forms of vitamin C, together with zinc, vitamin E, betacarotene and rutin in an easy-to-mix-and-drink oral powder for immune system and antioxidant support.
- 2.45g of total vitamin C per 4g dose.
- A blend of three ascorbates providing optimal delivery of vitamin C with minimal gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Contains zinc chelated to an amino acid; known to enhance zinc absorption. In the amino acid chelate form zinc bisglycinate, zinc had an increased bioavailability of 43% in women.
- Vitamin E, betacarotene and rutin provide additional nutritional and antioxidant support.
- May reduce the severity and duration of symptoms associated with the common cold.
- Provides nutrients for immune support and maintenance.
- Contribute to the body's antioxidant defence systems.
- Vitamin C is involved in adrenal hormone production.
- May provide nutritional support for healthy connective tissue.
- Vitamin C is involved in minor wound-healing, the cross-linking of collagen, and the synthesis of hormones and neurotransmitters.
- Helps maintain healthy sperm; including quality, motility and number.
- Assists normal iron metabolism.
- Natural orange flavour for a pleasant-tasting beverage.
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
IngredientsEach 4g dose contains:
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||1.8g|
equiv. ascorbic acid
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||218mg|
equiv. ascorbic acid
|Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||2.45g|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||83mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
Adults: Mix one 4g dose (1 level metric teaspoon) into 250mL of water or juice. Consume one to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains 192.4mg sodium per dose.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
Publish Date: 2000Informative description, investigation and treatment for antioxidants.
Health Benefits of Zinc
Publish Date: 2004Informative description and investigation on the health benefits of zinc.
UltraPotent C Flyer
Publish Date: 2017-08-01Product information, features and benefits of UltraPotent C Chewable
Ultra Potent-C® Dispensary Card
Publish Date:Ultra Potent-C® Dispensary Card
Stress, Mood and Anxiety Dosage Chart
Publish Date: 2018-10-02Reference tool containing product information and dosage guidelines on products in the BioCeuticals stress, mood and anxiety ranges.
Ultra Potent-C® flyer
Publish Date: 2018-10-09Key features and benefits, ingredient information and dosage guidelines for BioCeuticals Ultra Potent-C®.
Dousing the FlamesMichael Ash presents the latest understanding and regulation of cytokines (master controllers of the immune system) and Nuclear factor kappa B (NF-kB) and discusses their role in inflammatory diseases and the immune system. Michael also discuss? the role of NF-kB inhibitors and innate immune interventions as therapeutic targets in clinical applications. Watch Now »