UltraClean DHA Omega
Support for Brain Development and Cognitive Function
Serving Type: Soft Capsule
Available In Sizes: 60 soft capsules
UltraClean DHA Omega provides a highly concentrated ratio of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Both are essential omega-3 fatty acids, with DHA being an indispensable component of cell membranes and found in large quantities in brain cells.
During pregnancy and lactation, nutritional requirements for DHA are increased as DHA is utilised for the normal development of the brain, nervous system and eyes of the growing foetus and baby. Supplementation in pregnancy and lactation may therefore contribute to cognitive development in young children.
In healthy adults, DHA supplementation may help to maintain healthy mood, and brain and cognitive function.
- DHA may assist in the maintenance of healthy brain and cognitive function and mayreduce the risk of age-related cognitive decline.
- DHA may assist in maintaining normal healthy mood in adults and during pregnancy and postpartum.
- DHA is transferred from the mother to infant through breast milk; maternal intake is important for infant growth and development, cognition, vision and behaviour.
- DHA Omega contains premium GOED*-quality fish oil produced via an exclusive purification process to ensure the highest quality and purity. Organic contaminants such as heavy metals, dioxins, and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) are reduced to below currently mandated regulatory limits.
*Global Organisation for EPA and DHA Omega-3s.
IngredientsEach capsule contains:
|Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides - fish||1g|
equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
EPA/ DHA - The Intelligence of Fish Oil
Publish Date: 2000Informative description, investigation and treatment on EPA/DHA - "The Intelligence of Fish Oil".
Fish Oil Dosage Chart
Publish Date: 2020-03-13Reference tool containing product information and dosage guidelines on products in the BioCeuticals® Fish Oil Range.
UltraClean DHA Omega Flyer
Publish Date: 2017-08-01Product information, key features and benefits of UltraClean DHA Omega
Femme Vitale - Amie Skilton - 2013This seminar uncovers the relationship between stress, mood disorders, anxiety, fertility issues and the HPA axis. It also explores new and innovative strategies to improve energy levels, boost mood and performance as well as assist in weight management to help you effectively address some of the most common complaints in your practice. Speakers: Nirala Jacobi, ND American Naturopathic Physician, Amie Skilton (ND, Dip Herb Med. BHSc (Comp Med) Watch Now »
With BioCeuticals®'s new fish oil labels now displaying mercury, p-anisidine and peroxide levels, consumers can be certain of what they're getting – a fish oil that guarantees freshness and low contamination. Purity is at the top of the priority list when it comes to selecting fish oil supplements and BioCeuticals®'s new fish oil labels make it clear they're the obvious choice for purity, strength and quality.1
With BioCeuticals®'s new fish oil labels now displaying mercury, p-anisidine and peroxide levels, consumers can be certain of what they're getting – a fish oil that guarantees freshness and low contamination. Purity is at the top of the priority list when it comes to selecting fish oil supplements and BioCeuticals®'s new fish oil labels make it clear they're the obvious choice for purity, strength and quality. As a member of the Global Organisation of EPA and DHA Omega-3s (GOED), BioCeuticals® chooses only to supply fish oil supplements that meet the strict international quality guidelines set by GOED for heavy metals, other contaminants and oxidation residues.
Join Dr Mark Donohoe, integrative medical practitioner with over 20 years clinical experience, as he examines the benefits of using BioCeuticals UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus in clinical practice. There are numerous fish oil products available on the Australian market which are generally prescribed for a number of inflammatory and cardiovascular conditions. Dr Donohoe discusses the advantages of prescribing BioCeuticals UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus, for its highest purity and beneficial ratios of EPA to DHA that are researched by Australian universities.