Comprehensive Daily Vitamin & Mineral Supplement
Serving Type: Tablet
Available In Sizes: 30 tablets, 90 tablets
This potent daily multivitamin and mineral supplement establishes a foundation for sensible nutrition. It has been formulated to provide a comprehensive range of nutrients including a high dose of B vitamins, antioxidants and a broad mineral base featuring chromium, calcium, magnesium, selenium and boron.
- Beneficial when nutritional needs are not being met by the diet alone or when dietary demands are high.
- Assists in the maintenance and improvement of general wellbeing.
- Supports energy production, skin, cognitive and nervous system health.
- Supports healthy blood glucose metabolism in healthy individuals.
- Contains antioxidants - betacarotene, vitamin C, citrus bioflavonoids and vitamin E - as well as a broad base of minerals including zinc and copper.
- Formulated with calcium, vitamin K and boron.
- Iron-free and therefore suitable for patients with haemochromatosis.
- Features a break bar for those who have trouble swallowing larger tablets.
equiv. to Dunaliella salina extract fresh cell
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||100mg|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||82.64mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Tocopherols concentrate - mixed (low-alpha type)||14.7mg|
equiv. vitamin A
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||50mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||50mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||200mg|
equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||400mcg|
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||400mcg|
|Biotin (vitamin H)||100mcg|
|Phytomenadione (vitamin K1)||30mcg|
|Boron (as borax)||1mg|
|Calcium (as citrate)||50mg|
|Chromium (as nicotinate)||50mcg|
|Copper (as gluconate)||200mcg|
|Magnesium (as oxide)||25mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||1mg|
|Molybdenum (as trioxide)||75mcg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||26mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||10mg|
Adults: Take 1 tablet once daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING: When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Additional Product Materials
Publish Date: 2000
Herbal and Nutritional Support for Stress Management
Publish Date: 2002
Nutritional and Herbal Management of Hyperglycaemia
Publish Date: 2001
The Diverse Role of Magnesium
Publish Date: 2000
The role of magnesium in clinical practice.
Publish Date: 2005
Health Benefits of Zinc
Publish Date: 2004