Ultra Muscleze® Energy
Magnesium Resuscitation Nutrient Complex
Serving Type: Oral Powder
Available In Sizes: 240g net powder
Ultra Muscleze® Energy provides a high dose of magnesium, a mineral necessary for the healthy functioning of muscles and the nervous system. Magnesium may support energy production and aid in the relief of muscular cramps and spasms when dietary intake is inadequate. Includes vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C and CoQ10 which support energy levels.
- Ultra Muscleze® Energy contains a highly bioavailable form of magnesium from Albion TRAACS® material.
- Ultra Muscleze® Energy contains vitamins and nutrients that support energy production and reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium in Ultra Muscleze® Energy supports muscle function and helps to relieve muscle cramps and spasms when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Ultra Muscleze® Energy contains nutrients that support nervous system function.
- Selenium, zinc and Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) in Ultra Muscleze® Energy are antioxidants that help to reduce free radical damage to body cells.
- Magnesium and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C and CoQ10 support energy levels.
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate - Magnachel™)||320mg|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||121.7mg|
equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||30mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (active vitamin B2)||34.2mg|
equiv. riboflavin (vitamin B2)
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||25mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||50mg|
equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||36.5mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Hydroxocobalamin (vitamin B12)||100mcg|
|Calcium (as hydrogen phosphate dihydrate)||41.3mg|
|Chromium (as picolinate)||25mcg|
|Potassium (as aspartate)||11mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||25mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
|Coenzyme Q10 (as ubidecarenone)||75mg|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- WARNING – this product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) – stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Contains ribose which is a sugar.
- Contains sulfites and soya bean products.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Additional Product Materials
Herbal and Nutritional Support for Stress Management
Publish Date: 2002
Nutritional and Herbal Management of Hyperglycaemia
Publish Date: 2001
The Diverse Role of Magnesium
Publish Date: 2000
The role of magnesium in clinical practice.
Publish Date: 2005
Ultra Muscleze® Energy Flyer
Publish Date: 2019-02-22
Stress, Mood and Anxiety Dosage Chart
Publish Date: 2018-10-02