Ultra Muscleze® Energy
Magnesium Resuscitation Nutrient Complex
Serving Type: Oral Powder
Available In Sizes: 204g net powder
Ultra Muscleze Energy provides a high dose of magnesium, a mineral necessary for the healthy functioning of nerves, muscles, bones and heart rhythm. Magnesium may support energy metabolism and aid in the relief of muscular cramps and spasms, and nervous tension. A comprehensive range of nutrient cofactors are included to assist nutritional status during times of increased demand such as exercise activity and stress.
- Contains magnesium in the form of Magnachel™, a highly bioavailable Albion TRAACS™ magnesium glycinate chelate.
- Contains nutrients that support energy production.
- Requirements for magnesium, glutamine, vitamins B1, B2, B6, as well as chromium and zinc may be increased in athletes and active individuals.
- Provides nutrients to help support a healthy nervous system, neurotransmitter and adrenal activity.
- In conjunction with chromium, magnesium assists in the maintenance of normal healthy blood glucose metabolism.
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate - Magnachel™)||320mg|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||121mg|
equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||30mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||5mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||50mg|
equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||150mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||100mcg|
|Calcium (as hydrogen phosphate)||40mg|
|Chromium (as picolinate)||25mcg|
|Potassium (as aspartate)||48mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||25mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- WARNING - this product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Additional Product Materials
Herbal and Nutritional Support for Stress Management
Publish Date: 2002
Nutritional and Herbal Management of Hyperglycaemia
Publish Date: 2001
The Diverse Role of Magnesium
Publish Date: 2000
The role of magnesium in clinical practice.
Publish Date: 2005
Ultra Muscleze Energy Flyer
Publish Date: 2017-08-01
Stress, Mood and Anxiety Dosage Chart
Publish Date: 2018-10-02