ArmaForce Cough Relief
Herbal Complex for Chesty Coughs and Congestion
Serving Type: Oral Liquid
Available In Sizes: 200mL
ArmaForce® Cough Relief contains thyme and elecampane, traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) as expectorants. Elecampane helps in the symptomatic relief of mild bronchial coughs. Marshmallow is traditionally used in WHM to relieve throat irritation and relieve dry unproductive cough. Zinc helps to maintain healthy immune function. The great tasting formula is flavoured with honey and manuka honey.
- Marshmallow traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve cough and throat and mouth irritation.
- Both thyme and elecampane are traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve cough and mild upper respiratory tract congestion.
- Elecampane is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve mild bronchial cough and clear respiratory tract mucous.
- Zinc supports the immune system to fight illness and maintains healthy immune system function.
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||250 mg|
equiv. to cichoric acid
equiv. to alkylamides
|Hedera helix (ivy leaf) leaf||57 mg|
equiv. to hederacoside C
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Althaea officinalis (marshmallow) root||750 mg|
|Inula helenium (elecampane) root||375 mg|
|Thymus vulgaris (thyme) leaf||250 mg|
|Verbascum thapsus (mullein) leaf||250 mg|
|Zinc (as gluconate)||1.25 mg|
Shake well before use.
Adults – Take 10mL three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Children (12 - 14 years) - Take 5mL three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Children (15 - 17 years) – Take 10mL three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If coughing persists, talk to your health professional.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Contains potassium sorbate and honey.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
Additional Product Materials