ArmaForce Cough Relief
Herbal Complex for Chesty Coughs and Congestion
Serving Type: Oral Liquid
Available In Sizes: 200mL
ArmaForce Cough Relief contains elecampane used in traditional western herbal medicine (WHM) for the symptomatic relief of persistent mild bronchial cough, as well as echinacea which may help ease symptoms associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) and the common cold when taken at the first sign of infection. The formulation also includes thyme, ivy leaf, marshmallow, mullein and zinc. ArmaForce Cough Relief is suitable for children from three years of age and adults. The great tasting formula is naturally flavoured with honey and manuka honey with no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
- Thyme is traditionally used in WHM as an expectorant, antitussive and antispasmodic for the temporary relief of mild bronchial cough and to help relieve coughs due to URTIs, including the common cold.
- Contains ivy leaf extract standardised to 12% hederacoside C, phytoequivalent to a well-known clinically trialled extract. Ivy leaf is used in traditional WHM as an expectorant in cases of productive cough.
- Elecampane is used as an expectorant for persistent mild bronchial coughs in traditional WHM.
- Marshmallow is a demulcent which relieves irritation of the pharyngeal mucosa and associated dry cough, according to traditional WHM use.
- Echinacea is employed in WHM to help relieve cold symptoms when taken at the first sign of infection.
- Zinc gluconate is a form of zinc used in clinical trials for topical application to the pharynx. Zinc provides nutritional support for healthy immune function.
- Great tasting and easy dosing for most ages; naturally flavoured with honey and manuka honey with no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
IngredientsEach 1mL contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||100mg|
equiv. to cichoric acid
equiv. to alkylamides
|Hedera helix (ivy leaf) leaf||22.8mg|
equiv. to hederacoside C
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Althaea officinalis (marshmallow) root||300mg|
|Inula helenium (elecampane) root||150mg|
|Thymus vulgaris (thyme) leaf||100mg|
|Verbascum thapsus (mullein) leaf||100mg|
Adults (13 years and up): Take 10mL three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children (6-12 years): Take 5mL three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children (3-5 years): Take 2.5mL three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains potassium sorbate and honey.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If coughing persists consult your healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persists consult your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
BC ArmaForce Cough Relief
Publish Date: 2018-03-05BC ArmaForce Cough
ArmaForce for Juniors Dispensary Cards
Publish Date: 2018-05-23ArmaForce for Juniors for immune support
ArmaForce® Cough Relief Dispensary Card
Publish Date: 2020-02-17A convenient dispensary card that highlights the key features and benefits of BioCeuticals ArmaForce® Cough Relief.
Immunity Dosage Chart
Publish Date: 2020-03-13Dosage guidelines for the Immunity Range.