Standardised Echinacea with Manuka Honey and Essential Oils
Serving Type: Chewable Capsule
Available In Sizes: 30 chewable capsules, 60 chewable capsules
ArmaForce ImmunoBurst are chewable capsules of echinacea in a blend of honey, eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil, menthol and lemon oil. It contains standardised echinacea root that is processed from fresh plant and standardised for potency. These fast acting liquid chewable burstlet capsules are designed for immediate release in the throat.
- Fast-acting liquid chewable burstlet capsule for immediate release in the throat.
- With Manuka honey, eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil, menthol and lemon oil.
- Echinacea is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) for the relief of symptoms associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections, including the common cold.
- Contains standardised echinacea root and provides the daily dose required for traditional therapeutic use.
- In WHM, echinacea helps to enhance immune system function.
|Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||1g|
equiv to. cichoric acid
equiv. to menthol
equiv. to cineole
Adults: Chew 2 tablets three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months.
- Contains sugars.
- Always read the label, use only as directed and if symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.