With Standardised Echinacea
Serving Type: Chewable Capsule
Available In Sizes: 30 chewable capsule, 60 chewable capsule
ArmaForce® ImmunoBurst contains standardised echinacea, which is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to support the immune system to fight illness and to relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections. Echinacea has been used traditionally in WHM to relieve symptoms of common colds and flu, including nasal congestion and mild fever.
A lemon honeycomb flavoured oral liquid in a chewable burstlet capsule.
Echinacea is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to:
- maintain immune system health and healthy immune system function.
- support the immune system to fight illness.
- relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- relieve symptoms of common colds and flu, including:
- a runny nose
- nasal congestion
- mild fever.
|Herbal extract dry concentrate standardised:|
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||167 mg|
min. equiv. to dry
equiv. to cichoric acid
|Herbal extracts dry concentrate:|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root and stolon||5 mg|
min. equiv. to dry
|Lemon oil||650 micrograms|
|Peppermint oil||100 micrograms|
equiv. to menthol
|Eucalyptus oil||5 micrograms|
equiv. to cineole
Adults: Chew 1 capsule three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Adults only.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Contains soya bean products and sulfites.