Standardised Echinacea with Manuka Honey and Essential Oils
Serving Type: Chewable Capsule
Available In Sizes: 30 chewable capsules, 60 chewable capsules
ArmaForce ImmunoBurst are chewable capsules of echinacea in a blend of honey, eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil, menthol and lemon oil. Echinacea is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to support immune system function and to help relieve the symptoms associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections, including the common cold.
- Fast-acting liquid chewable burstlet capsule for immediate release in the throat.
- With Manuka honey, eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil, menthol and lemon oil.
- Echinacea is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) for the relief of symptoms associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections, including the common cold.
- In traditional WHM, echinacea supports immune system function.
IngredientsEach chewable capsule contains:
|Herbal extract dry concentrate standardised:|
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||167 mg|
min. equiv. to dry
equiv. to cichoric acid
|Lemon oil||650 micrograms|
|Peppermint oil||100 micrograms|
equiv. to menthol
|Eucalyptus oil||5 micrograms|
equiv. to cineole
|Honey (Manuka)||25 mg|
Adults: Chew 1 capsule three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Dietary supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Not suitable for infants under the age of 12 months. Contains sugars and soya bean products.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
Acute Immunity Clinical Guidelines (US)
Publish Date: 2018-12-03Clinical guidelines, core recommendations and additional considerations for managing acute immune conditions.
ArmaForce Range Lifelong Immune Support Wheel
Publish Date: 2018-12-03A quick reference poster for identifying which ArmaForce Range product is best to use.