ArmaForce Throat Relief
Soothing Herbal Spray
Serving Type: Oral Liquid
Available In Sizes: 50mL
ArmaForce® Throat Relief contains a blend of Manuka honey, herbal extracts and zinc. Sage is used in traditional western herbal medicine to relieve mild inflammation of the throat, while licorice is used in traditional Chinese medicine to relieve symptoms of sore throat. Echinacea is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to help relieve the symptoms associated with upper respiratory tract infections, including the common cold. Zinc helps to support healthy immune function.
- Sage is used in traditional western herbal medicine to reduce mild throat inflammation.
- Echinacea is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to help relieve the symptoms associated with upper respiratory tract infections, including the common cold.
- Licorice is used in traditional Chinese medicine for the relief of sore throats.
- Zinc is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
- Vegetarian formula.
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root and stolon||71.6 mg|
min. equiv. to dry
equiv. to glycyrrhizinic acid
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||31.8 mg|
equiv. to dry
equiv. to cichoric acid
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Salvia officinalis (sage) leaf||34.7mg|
equiv. to dry
|Zinc (as gluconate)||2.2 mg|
|Clove bud oil||1.4 micrograms|
|Honey (Manuka)||71.6 mg|
Adults: Spray 5 times towards the back of the throat. Repeat every 2 hours as required. Use a maximum of 8 times (40 sprays) in 24 hours, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use in children.
- Not suitable for infants under the age of 12 months.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- Contains honey, potassium sorbate and ethanol 9.85% v/v as a preservative.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Additional Product Materials