ArmaForce For Juniors
Serving Type: Oral Powder
Available In Sizes: 150g oral powder
ArmaForce For Juniors combines herbal extracts and nutrients in a delicious powder made with natural fruit flavours. Easy, flexible dosing, provides immune support for all ages from two and up.
- Standardised echinacea and black elder, traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM), aid in the symptomatic relief of common colds, nasal congestion and sinusitis.
- Vitamins A and C and zinc provide nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system.
- Helps to reduce the severity and duration of the common cold.
- Great tasting formula that is naturally sweetened and contains natural fruit flavours.
- Convenient oral powder for flexible dosing for children aged two and over and adults.
|Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||1.5g|
equiv. to equiv. cichoric acid
|Sambucus nigra (black elder) fruit||500mg|
equiv. to anthocyanidins calculated as cyanidin chloride
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Sambucus nigra (black elder) flower||2g|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||400mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
equiv. vitamin A
*RE = retinol equivalents.
Children 2-3 years: Mix 2.5g (1/2 scoop) into 100mL water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children 4 years and older: Mix 5g (1 scoop) into 100mL-200mL water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Adults: Mix 10g (2 scoops) into 100mL-200mL water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Products containing xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Additional Product Materials