With K2 and D3
Serving Type: Tablet
Available In Sizes: 90 tablets, 180 tablets
AdvaCal Forte combines the highly absorbable hydroxyapatite and citrate forms of calcium together with the bone-supporting nutrients magnesium, zinc, manganese, copper, silica, vitamin D3 and vitamin K2. Together, these nutrients work to provide comprehensive bone support that may assist in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
- 1000mg of calcium and 1000IU of vitamin D3 per daily dose.
- Supports bone growth and development.
- Assists in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis. Reduces the risk of hip fractures and the incidences of non-vertebral fractures in postmenopausal women and older men.
- Provides relief from muscular aches, pains, cramps and spasms.
- In addition to calcium, hydroxyapatite provides elements found naturally in healthy bone tissue including phosphorus, type I collagen, protein, bioactive growth factors, trace minerals and glycosaminoglycans naturally found in bone matrix.
- Hydroxyapatite is sourced from pasture-fed New Zealand and Australian cattle; MCH-Cal™ (microcrystalline calcium hydroxyapatite) has been subjected to an ongoing rigorous monitoring program since 1989 to verify that it is BSE-free (bovine spongiform encephalopathy, i.e. mad cow disease); each batch is independently tested for contaminants such as lead, cadmium and mercury.
- Contains vitamin K2 in the form of MenaQ7, the most bioavailable and bioactive form of vitamin K.
|Calcium (as hydroxyapatite*)||167mg|
|Calcium (as citrate tetrahydrate)||167mg|
|Total elemental calcium||334mg|
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)||8.33mcg|
equiv. vitamin D3
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)||30mcg|
|Magnesium (as oxide heavy)||58mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||3.2mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||1mg|
|Copper (as gluconate)||200mcg|
|Silicon (as silica-colloidal anhydrous)||7.26mg|
|Boron (as borax)||1mg|
*Hydroxyapatite from bovine source.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Additional Product Materials