Everyday Nutritional Support with Activated B Vitamins
Serving Type: Capsule
Available In Sizes: 120 capsules, 240 capsules
Women’s Essentials is a comprehensive multivitamin and mineral formula with withania (Withania somnifera), a traditional Ayurvedic restorative tonic, and pomegranate (Punica granatum) seeds, a rich source of antioxidants. Women’s Essentials is suitable for women whose dietary intake may be inadequate due to an increased demand or busy lifestyle.
- Formulated to provide nutritional support for key women’s health concerns: healthy blood, thyroid function, healthy glucose metabolism and bone health.
- Contains activated vitamins B6, B9 and B12, which support healthy methylation and homocysteine metabolism.
- Daily dose provides 1000IU of vitamin D3.
- Vitamin K in the form of K2.
- Provides the immune-supporting nutrients vitamins A, C and D3.
- Vitamin E and selenium provide antioxidant activity.
- Biotin and zinc, with vitamins A and C help to support healthy skin.
- Includes KSM-66® withania, a standardised extract used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine as an adaptogenic herb, to support the body during times of stress.
- Pomegranate is included for its antioxidant properties, which help to reduce oxidative damage.
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||63.5mg|
equiv. thiamine (vitamin B1)
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||20mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (active vitamin B2)||6.8mg|
equiv. riboflavin (vitamin B2)
|Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3)||5mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||20mg|
equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||8.1mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
equiv. levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) (active vitamin B9)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||100mcg|
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12)||100mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||50mg|
equiv. vitamin D3
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||20.6mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Biotin (vitamin H)||75mcg|
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)||7.5mcg|
|Boron (as borax)||1mg|
|Calcium (as phosphate)||25mg|
|Chromium (as nicotinate)||25mcg|
|Magnesium (as phosphate pentahydrate)||17.5mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||1mg|
|Molybdenum (as trioxide)||12.5mcg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||75mcg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||25mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||7.5mg|
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Withania somnifera (withania) root||500mg|
|Punica granatum (pomegranate) fruit hull||250mg|
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended daily intake (RDI) of vitamin A is 700mcgRE for women and 900mcgRE for men. WARNING - If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- WARNING – when taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- WARNING - this medication may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time (contains B6).
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg selenium for adults from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Always read the label and if symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Additional Product Materials