Effective Relief of Menopausal Symptoms
Serving Type: Tablet
Available In Sizes: 60 tablets
MenoPlus 8-PN is a unique herbal formula containing herbs and nutrients including Lifenol® 8-PN, a phytoestrogen clinically demonstrated to reduce the incidence of hot flushes associated with menopause. MenoPlus 8-PN also features herbal ingredients used in traditional western, Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine systems: to relieve night sweats, flattened mood and low libido; as an adrenal restorative; and for the support of healthy ageing. Additionally, MenoPlus 8-PN provides nutritional support for healthy bones and breast tissue.
- Features Lifenol® hops extract with standardised 8-prenylnaringenin (8-PN), clinically demonstrated safety and efficacy in relieving symptoms associated with menopause, including night sweats and hot flushes.
- Contains herbs that possess oestrogenic activity and used in traditional western, Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine systems to support a healthy transition from premenopause to postmenopause.
- Helps alleviate the symptoms of menopause including hot flushes, night sweats, insomnia, fatigue, anxiety, nervousness, flattened mood/loss of joy, reduced memory and attention, and vaginal dryness.
- Vitamin D helps calcium absorption.
- Vitamin C is concentrated in the adrenal glands and is involved in adrenal hormone production.
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Humulus lupulus (hops) flower||2g|
equiv. to 8-prenylnaringenin
|Asparagus racemosus (shatavari) root||1.1g|
|Rehmannia glutinosa (rehmannia) root||1g|
|Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower||500mg|
|Salvia officinalis (sage) leaf||500mg|
equiv. to thujone
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||100mg|
|Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3)||12.5mcg|
equiv. vitamin D3
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Additional Product Materials