A Vegetarian Source of Omega-3, 6, 9 & 7
Serving Type: Soft Capsule
Available In Sizes: 60 soft capsules
An omega fraction exclusively available in Australia through BioCeuticals, Alpha EFA, extracted from the fresh berry and fresh seed of the sea buckthorn plant, is a vegetarian source of omega-3, 6 and 9 plus omega-7. Alpha EFA also contains antioxidant compounds, including natural carotenoids, vitamin E and vitamin C, amino acids and trace minerals.
Sea buckthorn berry has been used in traditional Asian medicine for the maintenance of healthy skin and mucous membranes.
- Sea buckthorn berry is used in traditional Asian medicine systems (Tibetan, Mongolian and Chinese) to support healthy blood circulation and the maintenance of healthy skin and mucous membranes.
- A natural, vegetarian source of fatty acids including omega-7 (palmitoleic acid), omega-3 (alpha-linolenic acid), omega-6 (linoleic acid) and omega-9 (oleic acid) fatty acids.
- A natural source of antioxidant compounds including tocopherols, carotenoids and vitamin C.
- Sea buckthorn berries naturally contain amino acids (leucine, isoleucine, valine, methionine, phenylalanine and lysine) and trace minerals (including aluminium, barium, boron, cobalt, copper, iron, lithium, molybdenum, nickel, strontium, tin, titanium and vanadium).
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) fruit||1.6g|
|Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) seed||1.75g|
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Additional Product Materials