Supports Essential Fatty Acid Levels in the Body
Serving Type: Soft Capsule
Available In Sizes: 60 soft capsule
Sea buckthorn supports essential fatty acid levels in the body. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps reduce free radical damage to body cells, relieves inflammation and supports general health and wellbeing. Vitamin E and sea buckthorn maintain skin health.
- Sea buckthorn supports essential fatty acid levels in the body.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Vitamin E supports general health and wellbeing.
- Vitamin E is an anti-inflammatory.
- Vitamin E maintains skin health.
|Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) fruit extract liquid conc.||325 mg|
equiv. to dry fruit
|Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) seed extract liquid conc.||175 mg|
equiv. to dry seed
|Total linolenic acid and linoleic acid (from blend of sea buckthorn seed and fruit)|
equiv. to linolenic acid
equiv. to linoleic acid
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||750 micrograms|
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules two times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Dietary supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Contains soya bean products and sulfites.
Additional Product Materials