With K2 and D3
Serving Type: Tablet
Available In Sizes: 90 tablets, 180 tablets
- Calcium and vitamin D support bone strength, assist in healthy bone development and help maintain bone mineralisation.
- Calcium, with vitamins D and K assists in maintaining bone health.
- Vitamin D supports healthy immune system function and nervous system function.
- Calcium supports healthy teeth and aids teeth development. Vitamin K maintains teeth mineralisation.
- Vitamin K also supports healthy cardiovascular system function and artery health.
- Calcium and magnesium support healthy muscle contraction function.
- Magnesium further supports muscle relaxation and muscle function as well as reducing muscle cramps, when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Magnesium also supports nervous system function, cardiovascular system function and energy levels.
IngredientsEach tablet contains:
|Calcium (as hydroxyapatite*)||167 mg|
|Calcium (as citrate tetrahydrate)||167 mg|
|Total elemental calcium||334 mg|
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)||8.33 micrograms|
equiv. to vitamin D3
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)||30 micrograms|
|Magnesium (as oxide heavy)||58 mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||3.2 mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||1 mg|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||200 micrograms|
|Silicon (as silica-colloidal anhydrous)||7.3 mg|
|Boron (as borax)||1 mg|
*Hydroxyapatite from bovine source.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Adults only.
- Contains soya bean products.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
D-Lightful Vitamin D: A Solution for Good Health - Prof. Michael Holick - 2013NEW PRACTICAL INSIGHTS More than 30% of the Australian population is vitamin D deficient or insufficient. Without adequate sun exposure, 1000IU and 2000IU of vitamin D supplementation daily is needed to satisfy children''s and adult''s vitamin D requirement. Watch Now »