D3 Drops Forte
Colecalciferol 25 mcg (vitamin D3 1000 IU per 1 drop)
Serving Type: Oral Liquid
Available In Sizes: 20mL oral liquid
D3 Drops Forte supports bone health, assists in healthy bone development and helps to maintain bone mineralisation and bone strength. Vitamin D also supports healthy immune system function and helps maintain nervous system function. A pleasant tasting vanilla flavour.
- Maintains bone health.
- Assists healthy bone development.
- Supports bone density.
- Supports bone strength.
- Helps maintain bone mineralisation.
- Supports healthy immune system function.
- Supports nervous system function.
- 500 doses per bottle.
- Glass bottle with measured dose dripolator.
- No preservatives.
equiv. to vitamin D3
Adults: Take 1 drop (40 microlitres) once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Tilt the bottle until it slowly delivers one dose.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This product contains 500 doses. It is normal for a small amount of liquid to remain in the bottle.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Contains soya bean products.
Additional Product Materials
BioCeuticals Vitamin D3 Range: Accurate dose, low risk contamination and high-strengthPublish Date: 2013-02-14
Indoor Workers Suffer Vitamin D DeficiencyPublish Date: 2011-05-27
Vitamin D Intake May Reduce Fracture Risk In GirlsPublish Date: 2012-05-03
Author: Rupert Shepherd
How Vitamin D Inhibits InflammationPublish Date: 2012-03-01
Vitamin D: let the sun shinePublish Date: 2011-12-21
Author: Melinda Ham