UltraClean Krill Oil Concentrate
Advanced Strength Deodourised Krill Oil
Serving Type: Capsule
Available In Sizes: 30 soft capsules, 60 soft capsules
UltraClean Krill Oil Concentrate contains a highly concentrated form of deodourised krill oil.
Krill oil contains phospholipids, which are structural components of cell walls, as well as astaxanthin, an antioxidant.
Sourced from a Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) certified sustainable fishery with the highest levels of traceability, using specialised harvesting technology to minimise environmental impact.
- May assist in the maintenance of triglycerides within the normal range in healthy individuals.
- A source of omega-3 fatty acids and assists in supplementation of EPA and DHA.
- Contains phospholipids which support healthy fat metabolism and cell formation.
- Naturally contains astaxanthin, an antioxidant of the carotenoid family.
- Advanced strength - more concentrated EPA, DHA and phosphatidyl choline levels compared to standard krill oil supplements.
- Deodourised through a filtration and purification process which removes trimethylamine, trimethylamine oxide and salts.
|Euphausia superba (krill) oil||1000mg|
equiv. phosphatidyl choline
equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
*Based on average amounts.
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Derived from seafood.
- Contains approximately 38 micrograms retinol equivalents of vitamin A per capsule, naturally occuring in krill oil.
- Contains crustacean shellfish and sulfites.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents - vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Where are the ingredients sourced from?
Our krill are harvested in an area of the Antarctic sea known as Area 48. Every time our supplier harvests krill, the fishing vessel’s coordinates are logged and recorded, to provide traceability all the way back to the exact location of harvesting. To trace the origins of your sustainable, eco-friendly Antarctic krill, select your product’s batch number from the menu below and watch as the map pinpoints exactly where the krill came from.
- 60 soft capsules
Additional Product Materials
UltraClean Krill Oil Concentrate Flyer
Publish Date: 2016-12-01