CoQ10 Excel 150mg
Supporting Healthy Cardiovascular System Function
Serving Type: Soft Capsule
Available In Sizes: 30 soft capsules, 60 soft capsules, 90 soft capsules
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is involved in energy production, antioxidant activity, men's health and supporting cardiovascular system health.
CoQ10 plays a fundamental role in energy production and helps to maintain energy levels. It is an essential nutrient needed to convert energy from fatty acids and carbohydrates into adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
• Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a key cardiovascular nutrient as it supports cardiovascular system health.
• CoQ10 helps to support energy production and maintain energy levels.
• CoQ10 supports muscle function and maintains physical endurance.
• CoQ10 is an important men’s health nutrient that supports sperm health and motility.
• Contains CoQ10 along with vitamin E, both of which are antioxidants helping to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
• Vitamin E helps to maintain healthy cholesterol and support healthy cardiovascular system function.
• The elderly may have additional requirements for CoQ10 and may benefit from supplementation. CoQ10 Excel 150mg supports CoQ10 levels in the body in ageing individuals.
• Both CoQ10 and vitamin E maintain general health and wellbeing.
• Naturally fermented and in a rice bran oil base with natural vitamin E to provide antioxidant stability.
|Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10)||150mg|
equiv. to vitamin E
CoQ10 and ubiquinol for antioxidant and cardio care Dispensary CardCoQ10 and ubiquinol for antioxidant and cardio care Dispensary Card Read More »
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Contains sulfites.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Additional Product Materials
Publish Date: 2000
The role of Coenzyme Q10 in clinical practice.
Publish Date: 2005
Nutritional and Herbal Management of Hyperglycaemia
Publish Date: 2001
BC CoQ10 Excel 150mg Flyer
Publish Date: 2019-10-08