CoQ10 Excel 150mg
Supporting Healthy Cardiovascular System Function
Serving Type: Soft Capsule
Available In Sizes: 30 soft capsules, 60 soft capsules, 90 soft capsules
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is involved in energy production, antioxidant activity, men's health and supporting cardiovascular system health.
CoQ10 plays a fundamental role in energy production and helps to maintain energy levels. It is an essential nutrient needed to convert energy from fatty acids and carbohydrates into adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
• Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a key cardiovascular nutrient as it supports cardiovascular system health.
• CoQ10 helps to support energy production and maintain energy levels.
• CoQ10 supports muscle function and maintains physical endurance.
• CoQ10 is an important men’s health nutrient that supports sperm health and motility.
• Contains CoQ10 along with vitamin E, both of which are antioxidants helping to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
• Vitamin E helps to maintain healthy cholesterol and support healthy cardiovascular system function.
• The elderly may have additional requirements for CoQ10 and may benefit from supplementation. CoQ10 Excel 150mg supports CoQ10 levels in the body in ageing individuals.
• Both CoQ10 and vitamin E maintain general health and wellbeing.
• Naturally fermented and in a rice bran oil base with natural vitamin E to provide antioxidant stability.
IngredientsEach capsule contains:
|Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10)||150mg|
equiv. to vitamin E
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Contains sulfites.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
Publish Date: 2000Informative description, investigation and treatment for antioxidants.
The role of Coenzyme Q10 in clinical practice.
Publish Date: 2005Informative description, investigation and treatment for coenzyme Q10.
Nutritional and Herbal Management of Hyperglycaemia
Publish Date: 2001Informative description, investigation and treatment for the nutritional management of hyperglycaemia.
CoQ10 Excel 150mg Flyer
Publish Date:Product features and benefits, ingredients and dosage guidelines for CoQ10 Excel 150mg
CoQ10 and ubiquinol for antioxidant and cardio care Dispensary Card
Publish Date:CoQ10 and ubiquinol for antioxidant and cardio care Dispensary Card
BC CoQ10 Excel 150mg Flyer
Publish Date: 2019-10-08BC CoQ10 Excel 150mg Flyer
Talking CoQ10 with Mark DonohoeGaining better health outcomes with CoQ10. Dr Mark Donohoe, a prominent Integrative GP in Sydney, Australia with more than 30 years of clinical experience discusses some of the latest research developments, technical breakthroughs and clinical applications of CoQ10. This exclusive interview will expand your knowledge on CoQ10 to achieve better health outcomes for patients. Watch Now »