CoQ10 Excel 150mg
Supporting Healthy Cardiovascular System Function
Serving Type: Soft Capsule
Available In Sizes: 60 soft capsules, 90 soft capsules
CoQ10 Excel delivers 150mg of the antioxidant coenzyme Q10 which helps support energy production and maintains energy levels. Coenzyme Q10 also helps maintain cardiovascular system health. Vitamin E is included to support healthy cardiovascular system function and help maintain healthy cholesterol.
- CoQ10 maintains cardiovascular system health.
- Vitamin E supports healthy cardiovascular system function.
- CoQ10 supports energy levels and energy production.
- Vitamin E and CoQ10 are antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- CoQ10 maintains physical stamina.
- CoQ10 supports muscle function.
- CoQ10 supports sperm health and motility.
- Vitamin E and CoQ10 maintain general health and wellbeing.
- Vitamin E helps support healthy cholesterol.
IngredientsEach capsule contains:
|Ubidecarenone (co-enzyme Q10)||150 mg|
|d-alpha-tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E 15 IU)||10 mg|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Contains sulfites.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
Talking CoQ10 with Mark Donohoe - 2013Gaining better health outcomes with CoQ10. Dr Mark Donohoe, a prominent Integrative GP in Sydney, Australia with more than 30 years of clinical experience discusses some of the latest research developments, technical breakthroughs and clinical applications of CoQ10. This exclusive interview will expand your knowledge on CoQ10 to achieve better health outcomes for patients. Watch Now »