Gastrointestinal Microflora Support
Serving Type: Oral Powder
Available In Sizes: 60g net powder, 100g net powder
BabyBiotic 0+yrs is a dairy-free probiotic supplement specifically designed to nurture healthy digestive health in neonates, infants and children. BabyBiotic 0+yrs combines Bifidobacterium breve, B. lactis and B. bifidum - three of the most common species of bifidobacteria present in the gastrointestinal tract (GIT) of healthy breastfed newborns and infants.
- Promotes the growth and development of beneficial microflora in the infant intestinal tract.
- Combines probiotic bifidobacteria and lactobacilli strains along with the prebiotic fibre inulin.
- Inulin, derived from chicory, has been shown to encourage the growth of healthy gastrointestinal flora in babies and young children.
|Dietary fibre (inulin)||1g|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL 34)||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve (CUL 69)||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL 63)||500 million CFU|
|Lactobacillus fermentum (CUL 67)||500 million CFU|
*Based on average amounts. CFU = colony forming units.
Ingredients: inulin, maltodextrin, B. lactis, L. fermentum, antioxidant (ascorbic acid), L. rhamnosus, B. breve, B. bifidum.
Add up to 2g of powder (one rounded teaspoon [enclosed] supplies 1g) to liquid or solid foods. Consume once or twice daily.
Serving method suggestions:
In a teaspoon or on a saucer, dampen powder with a couple of drops of water and try one of the following:
- Paste on nipple immediately before feeding.
- Paste on bottle teat immediately before feeding.
- Insert into child's cheek or between bottom lip and gum immediately before feeding.
Alternatively, add to formula after heating for immediate feeding.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.
No clinical trials available.
Additional Product Materials
BioCeuticals Pre- and Postnatal Range Dosage Chart
Publish Date: 2013-01-23A comprehensive dosage chart for BioCeuticals Pre- and Postnatal Range. Read More »
Probiotics: Evidence based researchAssociate Professor Luis Vitetta examines the importance of the use of a high strength, multi-strain probiotic as therapy for gastrointestinal inflammation and disease. According to Luis, the complexity and sheer volume of the innate human bowel flora, make it impossible to treat these conditions successfully with a lower strength or a single strain probiotic. Watch Now »