BabyBiotic 0+yrs ®
Gastrointestinal Microflora Support
Serving Type: Oral Powder
Available In Sizes: 60g net powder, 100g net powder
BabyBiotic 0+yrs® is a dairy-free probiotic powder specifically designed to nurture healthy gastrointestinal microflora in neonates, infants and children. BabyBiotic 0+yrs combines multiple strains of probiotics including Bifidobacterium breve (M-16V), B. infantis (M63) and B. animalis ssp. lactis (CUL34) and more - some of the most common probiotic strains present in the gastrointestinal tract (GIT) of healthy breastfed newborns and infants.
- Provides probiotic strains commonly found in breastfed infants.
- BabyBiotic 0+yrs® is a symbiotic formula; combining probiotic bifidobacteria and lactobacilli strains along with the prebiotic fibre inulin.
- Probiotics are live microorganisms which provide a health benefit when taken in adequate amounts.
- Inulin is classified as prebiotic, and is found in many fruits and vegetables.
IngredientsEach 1.5g serving contains:*
|Dietary fibre (inulin)||1.1g|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34)||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve (M-16V)||1.5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 73)||950 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)||50 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium infantis (M63)||500 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum (BB536)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus fermentum (CUL 67)||1 billion CFU|
*Based on average amounts.
Ingredients: chicory root inulin, potato maltodextrin, microorganisms [B. breve (M-16V), B. longum (BB536), L. rhamnosus (GG), L. fermentum (CUL67), B. animalis ssp. lactis (CUL34), B. bifidum (CUL73), B. infantis (M63), B. bifidum (CUL20)], corn starch (non GMO), tapioca starch, corn maltodextrin (non GMO), calcium phosphate.
From newborn: Add up to 1.5g of powder (one heaped scoop supplies 1.5g) to water, liquid or solid foods. Consume once or twice daily.
Serving method suggestions:
In a teaspoon or on a saucer, dampen powder with a couple of drops of water and try one of the following:
- paste on nipple immediately before feeding
- paste on bottle teat immediately before feeding
- insert into child's cheek or between bottom lip and gum immediately before feeding.
Alternatively, add to formula after heating for immediate feeding.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
BabyBiotic 0+yrs® Dosage Chart
Publish Date: 2015-01-12Suggested dosage guidelines for BabyBiotic 0+yrs®.
BabyBiotic 0+yrs® Flyer
Publish Date: 2018-08-10Product information, key features and benefits of BabyBiotic 0+yrs®
BabyBiotic 0+yrs® Dispensary Card
Publish Date:BabyBiotic 0+yrs® Dispensary Card
Digestive Health- Children's Dosage Chart
Publish Date: 2019-11-21Digestive health range- Childrens dosage chart
Probiotics: Evidence based researchAssociate Professor Luis Vitetta examines the importance of the use of a high strength, multi-strain probiotic as therapy for gastrointestinal inflammation and disease. According to Luis, the complexity and sheer volume of the innate human bowel flora, make it impossible to treat these conditions successfully with a lower strength or a single strain probiotic. Watch Now »