BabyBiotic 0+yrs ®
Gastrointestinal Microflora Support
Serving Type: Oral Powder
Available In Sizes: 60g net powder, 100g net powder
BabyBiotic 0+yrs® is a vegan probiotic powder specifically designed to nurture healthy gastrointestinal microflora in neonates, infants and children. BabyBiotic 0+yrs® combines multiple strains of probiotics including Bifidobacterium breve (M-16V), B. infantis (M63) and B. animalis ssp. lactis (CUL34) and more - some of the most common probiotic strains present in the gastrointestinal tract (GIT) of healthy breastfed newborns and infants.
- Provides probiotic strains commonly found in breastfed infants.
- BabyBiotic 0+yrs® is a symbiotic formula, combining probiotic bifidobacteria and lactobacilli strains along with the prebiotic fibre inulin.
- Probiotics are live microorganisms which provide a health benefit when taken in adequate amounts.
- Inulin is classified as prebiotic, and is found in many fruits and vegetables.
IngredientsEach 1.5 g serving contains:*
|Energy||11 kJ (3 Cal)|
|Fat (total)||0.0 g|
|Fat (saturated)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate (total)||1.4 g|
|Carbohydrate (sugars)||109 mg|
|Dietary fibre (inulin)||1.1 g|
|Bifidobacterium breve (M-16V)||1.5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34)||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum (BB536)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus fermentum (CUL 67)||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 73)||950 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium infantis (M63)||500 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)||50 million CFU|
*Based on average amounts.
Ingredients: chicory root inulin, potato maltodextrin, microorganisms [B. breve (M-16V), B. longum (BB536), L. rhamnosus (GG), L. fermentum (CUL67), B. animalis ssp. lactis (CUL34), B. bifidum (CUL73), B. infantis (M63), B. bifidum (CUL20)], corn starch (non GMO), tapioca starch, corn maltodextrin (non GMO), calcium phosphate.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Children 0-3 years: Give one heaped scoop (1.5g of powder) one to two times a day. Add powder to water, liquid or solid food and let baby consume immediately.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If your baby is preterm or has a pre-existing condition, talk to your health professional before use.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
Probiotics: Evidence based research - Prof. Luis Vitetta - 2013Associate Professor Luis Vitetta examines the importance of the use of a high strength, multi-strain probiotic as therapy for gastrointestinal inflammation and disease. According to Luis, the complexity and sheer volume of the innate human bowel flora, make it impossible to treat these conditions successfully with a lower strength or a single strain probiotic. Watch Now »