Multistrain Probiotic 60 Billion CFU per Capsule
Serving Type: Capsule
Available In Sizes: 30 capsules, 60 capsules
UltraBiotic 60 is a combination of 10 strains of beneficial bacteria that support healthy digestive system function. UltraBiotic 60 supports beneficial intestinal bacteria, including during antibiotic use, and aids in the reduction of abdominal bloating.
UltraBiotic 60 contains 25 billion of the clinically trialled strains known as LAB4, which may provide symptomatic relief from medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Supports normal healthy digestive function.
- Provides the clinically trialled dose of LAB4 probiotics – Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 + CUL 60), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20) and B. animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34), providing symptomatic relief from symptoms of medically diagnosed IBS.
- Assists in the maintenance of beneficial intestinal flora.
- S. Thermophilus aids in the digestion of lactose.
- Dairy free and vegan friendly.
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 + CUL 60)||20 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL 63)||15.55 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus casei (CUL 06)||9.45 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (CUL 66)||3.15 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus fermentum (CUL 67)||1.35 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34)||6.55 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve (CUL 74)||1.35 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)||345 million CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus (CUL 68)||2.25 billion CFU|
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by your health professional.
- If symptoms persist consult your health professional.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 24 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
- Always read label and use only as directed.
Additional Product Materials
UltraBiotic 60 Flyer
Publish Date: 2015-12-10
BioCeuticals' Three-Tiered Approach to Probiotic Stability
Publish Date: 2016-11-22
Heal & Seal, Cleanse & Clear Dosage Chart
Publish Date: 2017-02-01
Digestive Range- Adult's Dosage Chart
Publish Date: 2019-11-19