Ubiquinol BioActive 300mg
Maximum Strength, Active Form of CoQ10
Serving Type: Soft Capsule
Available In Sizes: 30 soft capsules
Ubiquinol BioActive 300mg provides the highest dose of ubiquinol per capsule available on the Australian market, being first to market again. Ubiquinol is the reduced (active) form of coenzyme Q10 with superior absorption and higher bioavailability than other forms of CoQ10.
- Provides 300mg ubiquinol per capsule.
- Ubiquinol displays superior absorption and increased bioavailability compared with other forms of CoQ10.
- Provides nutritional support for healthy cardiovascular function.
- May reduce the frequency of migraine headaches, when used prophylactically.
- Provides nutritional support for the maintenance of normal healthy sperm’s motility and morphology.
- Supports healthy energy synthesis.
- May enhance physical power production.
- May help reduce the oxidation of LDL cholesterol as well as LDL cholesterol levels in healthy people.
- May benefit individuals experiencing increased oxidative stress as occurs in normal ageing.
- Beneficial for individuals with increased oxidative stress.
- Highly efficient and potent antioxidant that is involved in the regeneration of other antioxidants.
|Ubiquinol-10 (reduced coenzyme Q10)||300mg|
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
CoQ10 and ubiquinol for antioxidant and cardio care Dispensary CardCoQ10 and ubiquinol for antioxidant and cardio care Dispensary Card Read More »
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Additional Product Materials