Sodium sulfate and Potassium chloride are for mineral supplementation
Serving Type: Tablet
Available In Sizes: 84 Tablets
Combines sodium and potassium in a convenient chewable tablet.
- When prescribed by a healthcare professional S.S.P.C is a mineral supplement which is well tolerated at the recommended dose.
- The easy-to-swallow tablets can be halved or crushed to encourage patient compliance and therefore results.
- Mineral therapy is a popular standalone or adjunctive therapy based on the foundations of naturopathic tradition.
|Sodium sulfate - anhydrous
equiv. to sodium
equiv. to potassium
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines - consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
- Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Contains 63.4mg of sodium per tablet.
- Contains soya bean products, sugars, lactose and sulfites.