Celloid® Mineral Therapy, is a range unique to Blackmores Professional formulated in the 1930s. The therapy is based on the application of eleven minerals, supplied in physiologically active doses using minerals that form the fundamental structure of the body.
Mineral Therapy treatment solutions are often used by practitioners who see fragile patients, pregnant women, children, babies, elderly and patients who are chronically ill, fatigued and immunocompromised.
Australian Mineral Therapy when prescribed by a healthcare practitioner:
* Complements other modalities
* Is suitable for the elderly, babies, children, pregnant and lactating women
* Addresses the cause, not just the symptoms
* Is economical – encourages patient compliance
* Is useful for both acute and chronic conditions and has
* Over 80 years of empirical research and traditional naturopathic use
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.