Symptomatic Relief of Mild Anxiety
Serving Type: Tablet
Available In Sizes: 60 tablets
A combination of magnolia and phellodendron to relieve symptoms of stress, with skullcap and passionflower, both used in traditional western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild anxiety and nervous tension.
- Relora® relieves symptoms of stress.
- Relora® relieves symptoms of mild, temporary anxiety in premenopausal women.
- Skullcap and passionflower relieve symptoms of mild anxiety.*
- Skullcap and passionflower are included for nervous system support, relieving nervous tension and restlessness.*
- Passionflower and skullcap are used as a sleep aid, especially when disturbed sleep is due to restlessness and stress.*
*According to use in traditional western herbal medicine.
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry (Relora®):|
|Phellodendron amurense (phellodendron) stem bark||247.5mg|
equiv. to berberine
|Magnolia officinalis (magnolia) stem bark||687.5mg|
equiv. to honokiol
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Scutellaria lateriflora (skullcap) herb||1g|
|Passiflora incarnata (passionflower) herb top flowering and fruiting||500mg|
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times daily for a minimum of two weeks for best effect, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Additional Product Materials