With Activated B6 and B9
Serving Type: Capsule
Available In Sizes: 60 capsules
Methyl-Max features folate and vitamins B12 and B6 to assist healthy red blood cell production, with vitamin B6 supporting haemoglobin synthesis. Folate and vitamin B12 help to decrease homocysteine levels. Vitamin B6 aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters, with vitamins B2, B6 and B12 maintaining nervous system function. Vitamin B12 also supports energy levels. Folate supports healthy foetal development.
- Vitamin B12 supports energy levels.
- Folate and vitamin B12 help to decrease homocysteine levels.
- Folate and vitamins B6 and B12 assist in healthy red blood cell production.
- Methyl-Max assists in maintaining vitamin B12, B6, B2 and folate levels in the body.
- Folate assists in the support of healthy foetal development.
- Vitamin B6 can assist in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Vitamins B2, B6 and B12 support nervous system function.
- Vitamin B6 supports haemoglobin synthesis.
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||15 mg|
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||31.24 mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Calcium folinate||694 micrograms|
equiv. to folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||500 micrograms|
Adults: Take 1 capsule once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice.
- If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.